Wednesday 6 April 2011

First Attempt

Well, not sure how to do all this, as its my first try at anything like it, but it looks like a neat way to journal a bit, and maybe write a bit about my life and the life of my kids.  I see it as a tool of charting their growth and development, and a way to lock in some of the incredible things that go on in our lives.  I also am not really doing this so much for others, but for me to have a place to "vent" or put down on "paper" where things are at for me.  Not sure how this will relate to my prayer journaling that I do, whether its just an expansion of that, but I'll kind of have to see what this all becomes.  I have a friend who has an amazing blog, and I'm always intrigued to read it.  But I really don't have a clue as to how to go about getting something like that together.  I'm hoping my computer savvy husband may be able to help me with a bit of that.  For now,  plain is how it goes.  Okay, so the preview actually looks good, but definitely some other stuff needed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment